Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cupid Brings Us Trade Rumours On The Day Of Love

Yes, it's not diamonds, or a dozen roses.  Just trade rumours.  Apparently Cupid is a cheap bastard.

The NY Rangers will take Nash for Dubinsky, Kreider,
Thomas, 4 draft picks and a new set of golf clubs.
Make it happen Sather.  

Photo Credit: Bruce Bennett/Getty Images
But all these rumours make me want to down a box of Russell Stover's candy out of sheer aggravation.  People need to use common sense before spitting out what teams could get what player.  There are things to be figured in: cap space, UFA, talent, what the one team is willing to give vs what they are going to get…

That being said, I’ve stated earlier that I didn’t believe that the Rangers needed to make a trade, but I wouldn’t be opposed to them making a trade.  Providing that the Rangers are smart about the trade.  I’d hate to see them let a guy like Kreider or Thomas go. But again, it comes down to what each team is willing to part with. How I feel about the trades have little to no significance to the organization.



So let the speculating and trade rumours fly. But I should at least get some chocolate out of all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment