Saturday, December 10, 2011

Celebrate Good Times... C'mon...

Ok, so maybe celebrating is getting a little carried away now.
"In Soviet Russia we snipe like the KGB"
Here it is in all its sniper - glory...



Whether Anisimov sniped the net or an actual Lightning player, chances are he would have missed as the Rangers usually shoot wide. And plus, Russians are not known for their marksmanship with sniper rifles. Unless they are in the KGB. Which then means Artie has a lot of explaining to do in regards to his shooting the puck.

So, I'm guessing TB got all twitterpated over the fact that Anisimov was going to shoot one of their players. Which is kind of odd.  Because, call me crazy, I think I've witnessed a similar celebration. Which has not, to my recollection,  resulted in a gunshot wound.


What about push-ups post-goal? Isnt that threatening the other team? In a non-verbal way?


Maybe the NHL should make up one of these snazzy vids. You know, to show what acceptable celebrations are and what not. The teams can practice during, well, practice.



But kids, celebrating just ain't for the goal scorer's...



So, yes, I enjoy a good goal celebration. Heck, if a team wanted to flash-mob post-goal to Thiller, I'd be all for it. I see the hilariousness in a joyful celebration, but leave the sniping for the rifle ranges. I'm blaming the sniper faux-pas from Artie on COD. Kids these days and their damn video games...

This blog post was SniperCat approved.


No comments:

Post a Comment