Thursday, December 1, 2011

Saving Bobby Ryan

So, last night Bobby Ryan was headed to the Rangers for an assortment of players, food, and EC's pet cockatoo. There was no doubt in almost everyone's mind, including mine, that a deal was imminent. Based on 'reliable sources', the Rangers were one of the top contenders for getting Bobby Ryan, and the Rangers would not have to give up the farm to get him. Which is kind of sad as the Rangers seem to have too many jackasses at times. Jackasses are expendable. But I digress...  I went to bed to the melodic sound of my Twitter notifications on my phone...

I woke up to the news of Bruce Boudreau being named the new coach of the Ducks. Well, is that a trade rumour killer or what? With a new coach in, do the Ducks really want to make a trade as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment