Sunday, December 11, 2011

Yes Virginia, The NY Rangers Are The Best Looking Team: Day 1

Being that I tout my site as having some female perspective, and it’s almost the holiday season and that’s the time of giving, I’ve decided to swoon a little and do a 12 Days of Rangers piece. Now, I usually try to steer clear of being too gushy, and try to limit my swooning, but I figure if I spread it out over 12 days, I could live with that.  It's more tolerable in small doses.

Each day for the next 12 days, you’ll be able to swoon over players from what I consider to be, one of the best looking teams in the NHL.

So, without further adieu, I present to you… (sing it with me folks!)

On the 1st day of the Hottest NY Rangers… I give to thee...

Dan ‘The Jaw’ Girardi
Jana Chytilova/Freestyle Photography/Getty Images

With blue eyes that could melt an iceberg, and a jawline that makes women swoon, Dan Girardi is one of the more attractive men on the team.   He is not only good looking, but he is an absolute BEAST on the ice.  In Staal’s absence, Girardi has absorbed the extra ice time like a roll of Bounty Paper Towels. He is the quicker-picker-upper.  In the past 5 games, he has played no less than 25 minutes a game, while the rest of the D-men average in the low to mid 20 minutes.

NYR fans have done a commendable job of writing in Girardi for the 2011-2012 NHL All Star Game.  Remember, you still can vote to get him in there! and as always, use the #VoteForGirardi when tweeting to help spread the love...

Commence the swooning…



courtesy of NYR

Anthony Gruppuso-US PRESSWIRE



No comments:

Post a Comment