Thursday, October 27, 2011

New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of...

There's nothin' you can't do.

It's times like this that I miss living in New York.


The players are excited.  The coach is excited. And most importantly, the fans are excited!

It's been 190 days since the Rangers last played on MSG ice, let's make this an awesome one!

Let's Go Rangers!

*For those, like myself, who can't be at the game, follow me on twitter as I will be retweeting updates from those who are at the game. I'll also be tweeting my own updates, which should keep you entertained. I might even swoon for a moment or two...
You can also check out the following:

@NYRNation Twitter
NYRNation Website 
@TheNYRBlog Twitter will be bringing you all the pregame festivities starting at 5pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment