Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Women's Wear

As a woman, and a hockey fan, am I destined to wear pink sparkly jerseys?
SidCro would look fetching in this...

Good gravy, I hope not.

Now, don’t get me wrong…  I wear pink.  I have a few pink shirts.  I usually steer clear of bedazzling and sparkles.  But it's all good, in moderation. And not on sports clothing.

I browsed the shop on NHL.com, and I am a fan of most of the womens shirts on there. Only for the sheer fact that the women's cut ones are more fitted rather than tent-like.  And I love the Hockey Fights Cancer items. 

What I don’t like, are the Fair Isle jerseys. And the pink jerseys.  And anything with bedazzling.  




I looked in my closet, and took inventory of my sports wear.  I have 3 NY Rangers jerseys (all are the game ones. No pink. No sparkles.), I have 2 NY Rangers t-shirts (while they are womens cut, there are no sparkles or pink here) and an assortment of Atlanta Braves T-shirts.  Nope, nothing pink and sparkly for my jerseys.

I’m not sure who is doing the market research, but please, no more bedazzley, gem-encrusted Maalox pink jerseys.

No comments:

Post a Comment