Friday, October 14, 2011

Sauer Out. Woywitka In. Wolski’s Groin.


Young defenseman Michael Sauer will not be playing with the Rangers when they take on the Islanders tomorrow.  It’s all thanks to the injured right shoulder from the preseason game vs the Flyers. With Sauer being out of the line up, it gives us a chance to see Woywitka play.  I am curious to see Woywitka play.  I don’t remember ever hearing his name when I watched a Rangers vs Stars game, but I also never paid much attention to the Stars.  It looks as if he’ll be paired with Emminger, which could be interesting.  He may want to rethink the whole wearing number 6 thing though.  Bad juju.

And that’s a good segue to Wolski’s groin...



He returned to practice on Friday, that would be today, after having just about a week off to rest the wonky groin.  Unsure if he’ll be in the lineup on Saturday, he is saying it’s feeling better.

I feel better than I did last week, and better than I did in Europe. Each day it seems like it's less and less painful, which is positive. The strength is coming back, too, so that's a big move in the right direction. I have no idea (about Saturday). I'm just trying to go day by day and see if it keeps getting better.
-Wojtek Wolski

No comments:

Post a Comment